Attendees, please help to make this page complete by adding to it and/or fixing errors.
- boyd roberts
- matthias teege
- charles forsyth
- richard miller
- devon o'dell
- vincent van gelderen (only tuesday 21)
- mechiel lukkien
- omer sinan kaya
- sape mullender
- axel belinfante
- sascha wildner
- jan meuleman (only tuesday 21 morning)
DISCUSSION on 21th
- why use plan 9?
- why teach plan 9?
- current usage?
- 9grid, inferno grid
DISCUSSION on 22th
- how to make contributions visible to all?
- stuff that bell labs people would like to see work on
Solicted contributions: (hope I got this correct - axel)
- drivers for new hardware
- web browser
- usb2 (and/or firewire ieee 1394)
- new interface to drivers, to allow stacking, e.g. for usb ethernet card
To make contributions visible: anyone who has something to share that is not ready for the distribution can apply for a directory on sources.
LECTURE on 22th
- Day 2 of Distributed Systems - Sape Mullender
- music stuff (a version of /sys/src/games/music, now on sources)
- smardcard things (richard)
- usb mass storage (richard)